Here you will have an online nts.org.pk form for managing primary and secondary health care in Punjab for 2021. offered by the Department of Primary and Secondary Health Care for the Biomedical Equipment Resource Center (BERC), the Central Medical Device Repair Workshop in Lahore, Multan and Sargodha , which requires the services of disciplined, skilled and dexterous applicants … required for the following vacancies listed below.
Vacancies to be filled in the Punjab Department of Health with the title (Provincial Coordinator / Technical Director, Specialized Biomedical Engineers, District Clinical Engineer, Junior Biomedical Engineer, Network Administrator, Complaints Engineer / Call Center Engineers, Drivers) – positions based in Lahore, Multan and Sargodha. Only applicants residing in Punjab can apply. The appointment will be made on a temporary basis in accordance with the 2004 Punjab Government Policy, which will be renewed in the future. Now let’s move on to more details below.
P&S Health Department is short for Punjab Primary and Secondary Health Care Department, established by the Punjab government, which plays a vital role in providing quality health care to all Punjab natives and announces day after day Number of programs. Since it is a government organization, it offers government positions with varying degrees of education.
- Applicants must have a Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university for senior no. 1-6, and applying for senior no. 7 requires intermediate qualifications.
- Appropriate hands-on experience is a must.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 60 years old.
For other government jobs: click here
Vacancies in Primary and Secondary Health Care, 2021 Last Announcement
- Provincial Coordinator / CTO
- Specialized Biomedical Engineers
- District Clinical Engineer
- Associate Biomedicine Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Complaints Engineer / Call Center Engineers
How To o Apply for a job at Punjab Department of Primary and Secondary Health Care:
- Applicants can download the application form and payment receipt from the official website www.nts. org.pk
- Applicants must pay the test fee at the banks listed below.
- Applications together with the original test fee deposit in favor of NTS, certified copies of Certificate of Education, place of residence, CNIC must be received at the following address.
- Applicants must submit their test fee through the prescribed deposit sheet at any online branch of HBL, MCB, Meezan Bank or ABL.
- All applications must go to the headquarters of the NTS, Station No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- The application deadline is March 15, 2021.
- Received late, submitted manually, and incomplete documents will not be considered.
Department of Primary and Secondary Health Care Jobs for 2021
Last Application Date: March 15, 2021
Application Form Coming Soon
Address: NTS Headquarters, Site No. 96, street No. 4, sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
Click here to see a picture of the job posting